Lite Steam-A-Seam 2: Pack of 5: 9”x12" sheets
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 is a heat activated pressure sensitive fusible web. This makes the web sticky and repositionable for easy placement of your appliqué giving you the ability to play with your design before permanently ironing.
Benefits of Using Steam-A-Seam®:
- Re-positionable stick
- Bond is strong & permanent
- Leave edges unfinished - will not fray or lift
- Will not gum up your needle
- Machine wash and dry (See Product Care)
- So Easy to Use and introducing New Benefits:
* New grid paper aids in tracing
* Easy to see through and write on
* Now printer friendly!
Use Steam-A-Seam 2 with different materials & projects:
- No-Sew hems & seams
- Add or repair zippers, pockets, etc.
- Apply lace, ribbon & embellishments
- Durable enough to use with paper, cardboard, wood, glass, etc!
- Machine wash & dry finished projects without fabric softeners or dry clean.
- You may leave edges unfinished, but if you choose to sew through, make sure that the Steam-
- A-Seam 2® is fully fused with a steam iron - 30+ sec and let set before sewing.
- When laundering, avoid using fabric softener. Fabric softener chemicals erode the fusible web over time.