Divided Basket Pattern
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
Divided Basket by Noodlehead
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
You'll love this versatile pattern, a great basket for storing all sorts of goodies. It's great for filling with gifts, knitting projects, diaper storage, or anything else you can dream up! You'll want to make one for all of your friends.
The Divided Basket Pattern features:
- structured basket
- divided liner
- front pocket, perfect for showcasing a favorite print!
- two handle variations
- divider sewn in on both sides as well as bottom, no gaps for anything to slide through!
Approx. Basket Dimensions: 11" wide, 6" deep, 10 1/2" tall including handles (7 3/4" tall
Based on 44"-wide fabric
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric
- 3/4 yard lining
- fat quarter (18”x22”) Accent Fabric (includes front pocket, handle accent/handle)
- 3/4 yard fusible interfacing (SF101 or Pellon 808 )
- Select one of the following three options: 1/2 yard byAnnie's Soft & Stable/1/2 yard fusible fleece,
- Pellon 987F (44"-wide)/1 yard Pellon Foam Flex (20"-wide)
- 1/2 yard cotton webbing for handles 1 1/2” wide (optional)
Paper pattern version includes instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions and professional illustrations, pattern sheet with full-size pattern pieces, rotary cutting instructions/measurements. ALSO included for all pattern pieces (just cut and sew, no need to cut out pattern pieces) if you prefer that method, all tucked into a resealable poly bag.